Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yestersday went town to mit kl..plan to watch movie de and buy the tickets le..but in the end never watch..wtf..i fucking angry with him la...we buy the tickets but the show is 11 plus de so we have lots of time so headed to lucky plaza to mit carilyn..Quarrel with him and just dun care about him and mit till carilyn i dun noe where the hell they want to go la..just follow them like stupid la mi and carilyn walk behind and they walk infront..wtf..treat us as wat..so i decided to go mit wee ming..better than with them..So cab to mit wee ming the joker!
You say i giving you attitude yes i'm attitude so?is you'r in the wrong not mi..go and think about it..You bluff mi so many times but i keep giving you chances and yet you'r still the same!I so disappointed in you!I told myself not to give you anymore chances!!wth..dun treat mi as stupid la..i noe wat you doing see you will honest to mi anot but you fail to do that..
I wont forgive and wont forget!!
Seriously, I'm very angry but i told myself not to angry cos is uesless!
Don't want say anymore i now having headache:(wanna rest le!Going to slep..
End with some funny photo:)


And
I miss my baby!!
Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment