Monday, May 9, 2011

Give mi everything tonight!





Lazy to upload all:) Others at fb! Really a clubbing week for us. Went Wed,Fri and Sat. Really tired ttm! I lack of sleep and still working -.- I'm still sick man. Wtf! But i don't care:)
Days by days have passed i understand and i know too much thing. Sometimes thing not meant to be yours it will nv be yours. Even how hard you try. The person heart won't give it to you. Is also very hard to forget the person you love! No matter who you with, the person you love still stand somewhere in your heart. Unless you met someone who really stand a place in your heart. Oh well, Why you still can't forget her? But i expected it! But this time the feeling is not so strong. Why? Perhaps i knew it long ago. We both won't have any ending. I did try my best, I try but it still can't. I shall stop rant.
If i continue anyhow spend i really gonna broke man. Keep spend like nobody business!




Yesterday is Mother's day! Bring mummy to buy her present and eat. Hehe. HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! I love my mummy!!:) ♥



Don't deserve my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment