Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Don't matter anymore

Is been so long I blog!! Busy working and stuff! Every week without fail will go drink. Sensation titanium aura avatar this few places will go for sure. Lots of photos to upload! Will upload tml if I can. My singtel for Internet and everything is here just now. Busy doing all the things. So hopefully I can blog when I got time!! Wanna upload photos la. Lol. So many things for mi to do but I have to slowly do. I gonna change everything! Well. Gonna rant again. Why did you have to come my mind again?! But it will be gone again. Why?! Cos I know there's always someone better than you! Ppl around mi telling mi not to go back to you! And yes I think I can do it!! Cos I think i'm already moving on!
Shall go sleep early:) Hopefully tml I'm free I will upload some of the photos!!
Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment