Monday, August 8, 2011

Be a player

Friday just operation my hand! Fucking hell 3 times le. Is enough man! Make mi stay at home and can't go work all that. Knn. Angry lor. All the ppl going party and I'm staying at home. Where also cannot go. Seriously hate it ttm la. So many things happened sometimes I really don't know what to do. Confused and lost but I know I have to be strong in everything! Always ppl say how they wish the time could go back. Ya. Really how I wish. Maybe many things won't happened. Things always happen with the wrong person at the wrong time! I know I already try my best. I know. So many things that I keep it to myself. The feeling suck, seriously! Pretend that I'm strong, pretend everything's fine but who knows. How I wish I have... If you're still around things won't be the same. I miss the times when only the both of us.


If is meant to be it will be!
I'm waiting for the right person at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment