Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweet and Sweeter

Friday knock off went home and know what?! Dear came my house and surprised mi when he should be at outfield. Saw him was so shocked la. But lucky that day i nv run out if not die. Haha. So that night i planned to stay at home but since he was out so went to watch movie with my erjie and jiefu. Home around 3. Changed and everything coma till next day. Can see how tired i'm uh. Morning daddy fetch mi to take our tickets as he promise he will fetch mi go. Went home to take my nap while waiting for dear to wake up and go shopping!:) When i'm in my sweet dream he call and ask me to prepared then he come over and fetch mi. Then head to town shop all the way. Had our dinner with my erjie and erjie fu cos they also at town. Then went to meet his friend then geylang. 1 plus i'm saying i very tired liao. So went home and coma again. This weekend although nv plan but i nv wasted my weekend doing nothing as i though he won't be coming out. Today morning he went back to outfield again. Have to wait again and i hope this week will pass faster. Can't wait for the trip!!

I'm working right now and i can sleep anytime. I don't know why I'm so so tired. I miss bed eh! Sleepy mood ~~~ Plus i having flu and sore throat. Hate it when this 2 come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment