Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things are going well, keep it the way

Since now i'm so free back to blog again! 1 more weeks is CNY! I gonna slim down before that. Is a must!! I haven even buy my clothes and etc. Gonna shopping this few days to get my things done. My hair and my nail! I want to get it done asap. I going bkk. Finally confirm everything! But dear is not going with mi. Will be going with erjie erjie fu and mq! Haha. Going shopping and eat! After i come back from bkk 1 more week will be going taiwan! I can't wait man!! So happy but mean pocket = no extra money to spend! But still can't wait. Is been so long i have meet up with the girls. They're so busy with their stuff and bf. I miss them so much and the gossip. Hopefully before new year they will have time and meet up for dinner:)

This few days i can't really sleep well. Keep wake up in the middle of the night! Angry lor. I think i need sleeping pills^^

No comments:

Post a Comment