Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No one will understand the pain i go through

Is a new month and hope everyone have a good month. I don't know is thing getting better for mi or worst. I also don't know. Too tired to even think about it. Body have not been good. Yesterday night i can't even get to sleep. My rib is super pain! This pain is really pain till can tears and having a hard time breathing. Take alot of different medicine hoping it work. Turn around and the medicne hits. I don't know what time i fall asleep but i know is very late. Today morning wake up feeling super blur. I think i take too much medicine. Until now the pain is still there. I don't know why my rib will pain don't know what is the reason cause it. Just really pain and i have to take it! This is the part i hate most!!

Sometimes i really think i'm so uesless problem alot and make everyone settle for mi. How uesless right? Work nv work. Even work i can't stay long. Don't know what the fuck is wrong with mi! Just feeling moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment