Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everything my fault then!

Seriously fucking dulan with it! Everything seems to be my fault. If is my fault then? Take it or leave it. I don't understand what the hell you thinking. You can go out enjoy yourself but mi? I can't have my freedom. You're just being too selfish. Since like that there's nothing much we can say. I told you from the start you have change but not to better but worst. What's more can i say? Unreasonable guy no1! I'm tired of this shit. What did i do to take this kind of shit?! I shall return all back to you! If you were to put yourself in my shoes you will understand how i feel. But i doubt so. You will understand. If i were the one who enjoying myself at outside what you wan mi to do or so ever. I will of cos say okay. You're just trying to find excuse. Care? Care lan. If care things won't turn out to be like that. Forget it!



Finally i can upload my photo! Ohmy.
Tml working again-.-
I can feel that i gonna sick. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment