Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!


Well, as i say i today will upload some photo. But hopefully it won't so slow uh:) Just now went town to mit jiaxin for shopping!! Both of us never get anything for ourselves only some interior things:) Went to 1 restaurant thought of eating something nice but most of the food there is beef! Is like wtf la. Cos we both never eat beef de. So order something weird too. Anyway is not nice. Shop around but town so many ppl can't even really shop. So went home after that. I'm tired!!! Tml working:( Will sleep early tonight:) Beauty sleep!! I don't know what's wrong with my stomach. I think got a big problem. Haiz.

This cable car nice right! If can sit on it...


Anyway thanks for all the present!! I like it:) Appreciate it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment