Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life still have to go on...

Well, now my life is work and work! I'm so tired man. But after work i still can shopping:) Have been buying clothes. Quite happy about that but even i have many clothes i still will be complaining no clothes to wear to work. As usual work is normal but this week special got some bitch is at office. So is not really happy. But lucky dear is around whenever i very sian he will talk to mi. Tml is monday and work again!! Tsk. But anywya tml is my princess birthday so yesterday went town to get her present. After that at late night went to watch movie with my sis and brother in law. We watch "My Ex: Haunted Lover"! This movie very scary and is thai. Nice worth watching. Ppl go watch it:) Later will be celebrating my princess birthday:) Will upload soon!

This present is dear and mi buy for her!





Don't give up when you still have something to prove.

Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment