Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day










Monday is valentine's day. I really have a big surprised! As usual went to work. Reach office saw IPhone 4 at my table. I ask my colleague is who put. Maybe the person put wrong. But he ask mi to open so i did. I open i saw pink iphone 4! I was damn shock. So i ask him and i knew it was from dear. So i call dear and ask izzit him. He really give mi a surprised. Even though he went back camp for the stupid 5 days. I don't even know this but all my colleague know. I'm the last one. But is okay really s surprised. Work and busy all the way. Around 4 plus mummy call and say got ppl delivery flower and bear to my house. I'm thinking is dear again so i say go home then say. Then dear call and ask mi so really another surprised from him Happy ttm:) Love!! At night went meltz for dinner. Everything was plan when i don't even know anything.
Anyway i enjoyed myself:)
♥ you!

No comments:

Post a Comment