Saturday, March 12, 2011

Party people!

I now using my phone to update. So I can't upload any photo. My princess birthday photo haven upload. All also my lappy! Don't know what happen-.- Well. I will update once the stupid Internet is not so lag!! My sis birthday coming mean my birthday coming also. Oh well too much things I wanna do man. But I don't know how am I going to celebrate it. I just know that I wanna do lots of things. Last week went to reborn my hair. Finally done. Happy:) Days by day just like that past. Been working and I'm tired. But that's something to do so that time past faster. Everything seems normal. Last week went ladies night with my 2 sis but that day fucked up I shall not say much. Yesterday they went again but I nv go. Cos I'm so tired:( after my birthday let's party again!!! Can't wait for it and my birthday.

You're just the one! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment