Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's on my mind?!

Recently have so many things. I really don't know how to handle it. I just need a break! I can't handle so much things at 1 time. I will die. Have to think so much things at 1 time. Seriously very stress. Things will be easily if i choose not to think. But can't. I have to! Ppl always say when you grow older you tends to think alot and have alot of things to think. Now i know why do ppl say that. Cos now i having the problem. But maybe is a small issues. Grow older my mind have to grow also. I can't stay the same. It will never bring mi far. Now i'm searching for new jobs! I can no need work at home shake leg still will have money for mi to enjoy life but i choose to work. I'm big enough so i have to go out and work. Working life will be stressful but i know i still can take it. Cos at the end of the day i will be happy cos what i done i get in return. Relationship is a normal and a simple. That's what i want!

Well, i shall stop here. Stop ranting.


Tonight hit the dancefloor?

No comments:

Post a Comment