Saturday, April 23, 2011

Choose 1

Well, Work for 1 week and the ppl there is quite nice. I'm doing well:) That's good for mi. But just starting so have to see how it goes. This week for mi is quite busy. Have lots of things to do. Ya. 1 of my fren just passed away. RIP Stanley!! We will miss you:( Is a long weekend ppl. Enjoy your weekend oh:) Yesterday went to watch " Scream 4"! Fuck this show seriously. I jump up don't know how many times. Is quite scary lor. Keep see until blood. Go watch it if you not scare. Haha. Thursday went neverland with my gfs. So long never drink till like that. All drunk! Then my sis also come down awhile to look for mi. Went home quiet early. Lol. Enjoy myself with them:)


Today is Sat!! Should go where?!:)


No matter how i can only choose 1.

I don't wish to hurt anyone of them.

I rather i be the one who get hurt.

Decision is always very hard.

But i have to do it.

Tell mi what to do?

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment