Friday, April 29, 2011

Remove you from my heart!




Tml will be going genting with my mummy all. I gonna enjoy myself there and let go of everything! I gonna forget about you! You won't even need mi at all. I'm just so stupid to believe all the things you have say! Haha. Promise when i'm back will be a new apple:) Enjoy single life now!! No worries at all. Spend as i want, club as i want, do whatever things i want! My parents won't even say about mi. Cos they let mi have my freedom. I have a wonderful parents!! Dote on mi and support mi everytime:) Love them^^ Oh well, I haven even pack my things-.- Tml gonna wake up early and pack all the things! Tonight stay at home to rest as stomach not feeling well this few days. Vomited all that. Tsk. Pls be good hor stomach! Plus my pay is coming! More money to spend. Of cos i gonna save for my BKK:)



Okay night ppl:)




You decided everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment