Friday, June 10, 2011

Just waiting to be

Wednesday went club with my girls. Well, Find that ph suck ttm! So many xdd and xmm. Bth! Is not fun like last time le. So we girls going to change place to club:) My eyes still bloody hell haven recover!! Already 1 week plus le! Fml right? My eyes like that i went club just only. Where i go i will wear a sunglasses. Like stupid even at night i also wear-.- Always laugh at ppl at night got sun uh. Now my turn! -'- My eyes haven swollen i still can make up but when my eyes swollen all i can do is wear the sunglasses! Both eyes kena i now see things like blur only! Fuck right! But now i already resting my eyes and nv work. Hopefully it will recover soon!!







This is what i do when i go out!







Ppl asking mi will i go back to you if 1 day you return.

I don't know how to ans but i know is impossible!

But if really happen what will my ans be?

Maybe i long ago already deleted you in my mind!

How you treated mi and other this will nv be delete

It will always in my memorise!



13 more days!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment