Monday, June 6, 2011

Will i blind?

I promise to upload the photos but i'm really very busy! So no time to upload. But i will find time to do that:) Eyes swollen and red. Went to see doctor but the medicine don't work so yesterday mummy bring mi to hospital to see. I can't really see and eyes is damn fucking pain. I'm using my right eye to see things. The feeling suck ttm! I swear man! Once you wake up find that the eyes can't open you have to open yourself. Is no joke man! Pls recover soon. I going hong Kong. So better be good!! But i really can't be bothered if i go hongKong still like that^^Last week healthy life i nv even went to club! Surprised sia. I thought i will be tempted and go but NO. I nv go:) But this week i not so sure le. Omg. I gonna rant again:( Too much things happen. But i'm letting go already! So proud of it:) I find that guys name start with "A" quite get along well with mi. Haha. Working right now! Going end work soon le! I mc yet i still can work. Good girl right? Hehe.

So i can only upload this photo:)

See my poor eye!!:(



I'm looking forward to my trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment