Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Admit your mistake, and change for the better

Boring eh! Raining day make mi wanna sleep! But i working right now. Today is Wednesday already i'm looking forward to weekend i bet everyone is looking forward to:) Did nothing much on this few days resting at home. Was not feeling well. Yesterday my boss was so good she saw my face very pale and ask mi to go home and rest. Even mummy also know when she see my face pale. When dinner that time mummy ask mi to eat more fish cos it helps. So sweet right? Haha. And My bbk trip don't know can change date or what. Stupid bkk flood mummy and daddy ask we all to change date as they worry. Keep looking forward to bkk and now everything is book. Things have to happen at the right time uh! Fucked up. But if really change date also good means i have more money. I really wanna save money but i keep shopping. I'm trying my best le eh-.- Gastric keep finding mi problem without fail. Wonder what's happening man?!

Times i know i'm in the wrong
What i say may not be what i mean
What i do is not what i really want
But all i want is you to be more patience with mi
This will do and is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment