Friday, October 21, 2011

With you around i will feel safe

Stomach pain like don't know what! Pui. TGIF man. Working and office only 2 person. I so bored can. Still got 4 more hours lei. I wanna go home and rest lei. Yesterday nv work nothing happen today come back work stomach pain. Knn. Lucky today not going out. Siao eh say go watch movie. Hopefully this time round we can watch it and not end up at don't know where drinking again. Wednesday meiqi erjie and mi went to titanium to drink on a weekdays somemore. That day we 3 girls go crazy man. All abit drunk le end up the guys have to come send us home. Haha. Funny la. The next day Ko until nv go work. No more weekdays drinking liao. Keep like that will die man! My bkk trip still don't know can go anot. Haiz. Pray hard that the flood will be better lei.
I think i going to a rest. My stomach knn de. PAIN until i can't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment