Thursday, March 22, 2012

Attention is what we want

Birthday just pass. Well, what my wish is. The first thing I wan my family member to be healthy especially my mummy and daddy as they're old and of stay happy! Second I wan lots of money! Haha. I think this everybody also want. The last one I shouldn't say cos I think is quite hard. Recently worry about my mummy health. She keep complain about her leg! Bring her to see doctor and check everything is fine. But still wan her to faster recover.! Things maybe has not been smoothly I don't know why either. I only can say I wish for the best. My health also not very good! Eating alot of medicine! I hate medicine. I think for mi now health is more important than anything. Especially my parents! Days by days pass you and mi is still the same! When would it change?

Things is not as simple as I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment