Friday, March 9, 2012

The feeling is gone

I told myself from the moment you don't wanna come back my heart is died! 1 year ago I hopping that we will be back but you hurt mi and is not even heal. Till now is still hurt but maybe I'm lucky enough to found someone who love mi and dote mi. I should really thanks god for giving mi him. He heal it back but somehow somewhere is still pain. I thought you're no longer in my mind or even stand a place in my heart. But perhaps I'm wrong. Hurt, pain is still in mi! But I know times heals. Feeling will gone and we will back to strangers. My life has just begin. A new life! At least I will feel much better:)

Let's burn it and keep it as a beautiful memories! S!!!

1 comment:

  1. move on! you'll find someone better.

    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here.

    ReplyDelete