Saturday, May 23, 2009

Love you even more

Yesterday went sentosa with pei qi and co..cos of that Stupid zhengda he spoil the day man dun noe how to drink still wan drink in the end drunk like hell la..so mi and kl like maid like that and even pei qi drunk too..so both of become thier maid!lol..so send zhengda home first and after that accompany pei qi..i dun wish to say what happen but pei qi cheer up dun be sad..alright?
After that went home so tired after all the things..having headache right now!

If you choose to leave mi what i do oso cant make you stay i will let you leave mi
But if you choose to stay i will hold on to you tight
I just hope that when i need you will be by my side

I told myself to be strong whatever problem i face but i'm still so weak
You know i really need you alot
I know i fall for you even more now

No comments:

Post a Comment