Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School is so boring la.. yesterday just take back my exam paper..my food studies take only 10 marks..wth..so badly done la..haiz..but thanks to kl ask me to try hard next time..and try to make me happy!you are always the one who make mi happy and sad.. ya..

i know you waited for very long but i just dun noe wat to do.. you treat mi really very good i know you care and worry for me..thanks to you! whenevere i need someone by my sides you will always be there.. loves!!without you i really dun noe who to turn to..


i just have this kind of feeling and everyone is telling mi that i'm thinking too much! but i not!you all just dun understand the feeling..i hate to be bluff by someone i trust so much and it's hurt!you tell me that you treat mi very good..lol..i dun really tink so...when i need you at where..i wan a listen ear you at where...you'r not by my sides whenevere I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment