Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Was planing going genting with my frenz for the coming holidays!we had plan to go in malaysia this sat..ya:)hope everything is what we plan to..looking forward to the trips!! many thing is going to happen this week..going sentosa tml with pei qi and co. since so long never went there le..must enjoy ourself there ah!haha..today gen ask mi wanna go buttery fac with them anot but still thinking wan go anot??haiz..


I told dad that i want change phone again..surprised!!He never say NO even ask mi what phone i wanna change.. damn happy la he want buy the phone for me:)love him man!!haha..I feel so lucky to have my dad and my mummy they dote on mi so much and i totally spoiled by them!!love them:)


When i need you will always be there for me to cheer mi up
I realised that everyday i fall for you deeper and deeper
I hope i can hold you tight and never let you leave mi
But when i know i fall for you deeper i know i will be double hurt if you leave mi
But no matter what i still choose to be with you and fall for you even more

No comments:

Post a Comment