Friday, May 28, 2010

Darling birthday!

Yesterday was one of my gf birthday! Went to ph to celebrate her birthday:) But before that went to vivo to have our dinner then slack awhile. Reach ph around 9! Wa. Is like damn early la. So sit there and wait for other gf to reach! Then went to pop and pop. The party haven start mi and my gf vomit liao:( Damn jialat la. Kns. But yesterday all my gfs drunk only the birthday girl never drunk. Nice one right? Cos she never even drink much lor. This sat she celebrate her birthday again. Lol. Reach home around 3 plus. My head is fucking pain la. Then lalaland dam fast. I'm so so tired la. Just now went town to walk around buy 2 pair of shoes and iPhone casing:) But 1 pair tml then can take. Then tml also taking my Bebe shirt and another iPhone casing! Like happy only uh:) Alright beauty sleep soon:)

Night world!
Thanks ♥ for everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment