Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Too good for it!

Yesterday went Malaysia with 1 of my gf to do our nail! Is quite random la. But we still went in. Do our nail until 7 reach sg already 7 plus. Fucking tired la. Sit there few hours! But worth it:) Like my nail ttm man! Today gonna celebrate my darling birthday! Hit the dancefloor tonight!Drink drank drunk uh! Pop till we drop:) Well, Now mi and both my sis is using iPhone! Funny sia. All the same:) Sisters is like that de uh. Let's see in the future still got what. This past few days can't really sleep well. Cos of my stupid sick. Kns. Yesterday wake up in the night. Nice one! Make mi so hard to sleep even with my baby=pillow. Seriously need to see my lover=doctor soon. My voice dam sexy la. Lol.

Nowadays guys are so weird sia! Don't know what they thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment