Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weird feeling!

Yesterday went to mit xueling first to buy cake to give our birthday girl a surprised! So went down to buy cake and then mit shuyu at vivo then to ph to put the cake then back to have our dinner! Is like so busy uh. Then when everyone reach time to cut the cake. Surprised her and can see that she very surprised. Anyway hope she like it! Love all my darling:) Is a blast last night! Party all the way till 6! All our leg is so tired la. Enjoyed myself with them. But somehow something happen. I don't know what to say. Just a weird feeling! But is okay! I shall not think too much:) Today i can get up at 10 plus to go eat breakfast with my parents. Nice one! SO TIRED! After that bath and back to my sleep but i still tired. Gonna have enough rest! My vioce is sexy voice uh! When then i going to recover?!

I think is time to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment