Friday, August 13, 2010

♥♥

  • We may have all the things we want and need. But if we never learn to be contented. Then nothing will be and is enough.
  • You deserve someone that will treat you like you deserve to be treated. Don’t waste your heart on someone that doesn’t love you.
  • I started the conversation, you didn’t. I kept the conversation going, you didn’t. I wanted to text you all the time, you didn’t. I wanted you to call me, you didn’t. I put in all that effort, and you never, ever appreciated it.
  • I’m not sure why my feelings for you were so strong. I’m only sure that I couldn’t deny them. Sometimes, I pretend that I told you how I felt and you said you felt the same way. The sad realization that you never will continues to break my heart.
  • Maybe it would hurt lesser or not at all, if I didn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment