Monday, August 23, 2010

You're back or?


Saturday ph with darlings! Before that go eat the 7month thing with my whole family! Mi and my sister each got 1 martell back. But i never eat finish around 10 cab down to ph mit them. I seriously should stop drinking le. Everytime drink drank drunk. Went to esmond table and then Michael table. That's why will vomit like fuck la. Knn. Pui! Lucky kelvin with mi and take care of mi all the time:) After that he bring mi go eat then home sweet home KO! Tired like fuck la. I tell myself i should go home before 12 from now onwards. Can i ?Haha. Will try my best. Want to have my beauty sleep:) Keep lack of sleep. Piang eh.
You're back or just passerby? I waited for 52 days and now you suddenly came back to my life! What am i supposed to do? I thought i forget you but that day saw your text my heart beat like a fast. Seriously i damn happy. I thought i was dreaming. I jam for awhile. I really want to ask you why? But i don't have the courage to ask. I scared you leave again! But i have to prepared that you will leave again-.-
Just 3 days and you changed so much! I don't know what to say. Why you become like that? I want back the old you! But..

No comments:

Post a Comment