Saturday, August 21, 2010

False hope again?


My new colour:)


This week really is a busy week. Wednesday and Thursday work with silvien darl. Well, This work still okay but is at night de so ya. Will be tired la. Overall still can:) Yesterday supposed to go town to mit darlings girls but ended up i never go. Stay at home. Till 11 plus elson come fetch mi then around 3 plus reach home! Reach home KO. Kan tired la! Today Saturday! Where should we head to? Haha.

False hope again?
I really want give up le. I'm tired! No point waiting cos is false hope. If from the start is false hope you should not say so much. I'm even willing to quit club cos of you! But you?! Trying to say so much to make mi fall into you deeper? I really too stupid to believe everything! Bo kiam eng la.

No comments:

Post a Comment