Monday, October 11, 2010

Is over!

Finally my operation is over. I swear is a nightmare to mi. Have to stay in the hospital for 1 day. Really suck ttm! Vomiting non-stop feel so xin ku. Hate it la. Injection and so really pain. If i know will be like this i won't go for it. Seriously i really not used to it. Can't do things. Even i bath everything i have to ask my mummy help mi do. My mummy is good and nice as she take care of mi and everything. Help mi with all the things. Appreciate it! Love:) My er jie also keep come visit mi. Surprise my da jie went to visit mi at hospital. Oh well, Thanks to everyone:) Now i can't really type as i using 1 hand only:( Fml. Be. Have been so good to mi. Accompany mi all the way. Love!!!



Well, shall stop here as my hand pain like @%#$%@#$%

No comments:

Post a Comment