Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tml is the day!

I only upload some others at fb:)








This past 2 days have been watching movie! Lol. Watch the" Detective Dee"! I thought is not a nice show but end up is a nice show man! Ppl haven watch should go watch it. After movie went geylang 126 to eat then home sweet home. Yesterday watch the"Devil"! 3/5. Not really nice. The whole story is keep at lift de. Wth. Have been meeting jielin and esmond, yesterday kenny join us too. Be is so good know i going operation and what i want to eat he will sure buy give mi or bring mi to eat. Nice bf i have uh:) I tell my parents and so ever i don't want go for operation but they ask mi to go:( I know maybe is not serious but somehow i still will scared de. Tml is the day! Omg. Oh well. Fml. Headache never leave mi at all. This days i have been suffering from the pain. What to do? Nothing can stop it! At night also keep having nightmare!:( Can't really sleep well.
Last time i always used to listen to what you say.
Do what you ask mi to.
Quit clubbing also cos of you.
I thought i do whatever you ask mi to listen to you.
You would stay and never leave.
But i'm wrong.
You leave mi in the end.
I was hurt and sad.
Waiting and waiting for your return but you never!
I was stupid to fall for you.
But i never regret that!
Now i choose to give up cos i know you will never return!

No comments:

Post a Comment