Sunday, October 31, 2010

Guys are all the same

I going crazy soon! Staying at home really bored. Nothing to do. How I wish I can faster recover and back to my life! Have not been clubbing for 1 or 2 months plus. How did I do it?! Cos of my stupid hand and my body. I miss the nightlife. Seriously thinking should I go back to the nightlife or continue the way I'm now. But really bored. Well, I also can't sleep well and not enough sleep. I don't know why even I sleep early things still the same. What's wrong with my body?!! Hate it when I can't sleep well. Panda eyes still. Sibei jialat!!:( I should get some sleeping pills for myself to have good sleep.

I have a qus in my mind!
Why guys are always so selfish?!
They only think for themselves they can enjoy and play.
But when is ours turn they will stop the worst start to quarrel!
We let them do what they want but they can't let us do what we want!
Fuck guys life right?!

Oh well i miss all my darling girls. We shall MIT up soon! Okay?:)
Shall hug my baby and try to sleep. Headache pls be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment