Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If there's only one

I think my lappy is going to dead already. Now seldom use my lappy. All the time i'm using my phone to online or whatever. But now i'm using my lappy to blog as i have too much to blog. Now at least i can use my right hand to type or so on. Trying to move around. 3 weeks later have to go back hospital to check again. Everything now seems to be okay. Cos i already used to it:) But just abit bored cos keep stay at home. Tml is be birthday. I don't know what do give-.- Thinking....
Yesterday the whole day i fucking xin ku. Keep very giddy and wanted to vomit. I swear i hate this fucking feeling man. FML. My er jie is good enough to buy breakfast for mi as she know i'm giddy:)

Be know i like eat cheese cake and he buy different cakes give mi eat. Omg. I gonna be fat man! But i gonna buy shoes go running with both my sisters. Slim down time!!
Later might be miting my gfs at town. Can go shopping liao:) Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment