Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pls be good!

Yesterday went vivo with my both sis and mummy. Shop till halfway my stomach pain. But i never care so much cos busy shopping for clothes. Then i really can tahan mummy say go home first. Lucky i buy till my thing. The nightmare start!! My stomach is killing mi man! Last night i can't even sleep well. I wake up at 5 plus with a bad pain. Fuck it! I pain till vomit and can't get back to sleep. Mummy wake up too and take medicine for mi. So morning she bring mi to see doctor and the doctor give mi a injection. Fml. Still got medicine but the pain just won't go away! Till now i still feel the pain. So mean the injection and the medicine won't work at all right?:( But i don't care. Later going town with bi!:) SHOPPING!! Hope the pain will go away. Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment