Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not important anymore

1 more day! I should be happy but i don't seems to. Don't know why also. No need to feel xin ku all that le. But seriously i don't mind but no choice it can't be done. Shall not think too much. Everything is normal and i hope November pls be a good month and pass faster. My hand is recovering soon but still pain at times. Well, I think i gonna party real soon. Since so long i party. All my gfs is asking when will i be joining them. Soon alright:) Wait for mi! Oh ya. I gonna slim down man. I think i'm getting fatter. But is all the while i'm thinking that la. Got lot of things i wanna do. I also have photos to upload but is at bi there. So have to take from him. Lazy!!-.-

Why did you come back? So i thought you will never be back and i move on. I try ways to forget you and start anew. Yet at this time you come back to mi! Now what you want mi to do? I can't be cos of you give up everything again! Cos of you i give up too much in the past. When i needed you the most you at where? I told myself i won't be so stupid again.
我太笨 明知道你是錯的人 明知道這不是緣分
但是我還奮不顧身.

No comments:

Post a Comment