Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sick la..

Yesterday went bugis with my erjie brother in law and bi. While waiting for bi to come. Went to see my camera and saw 1 which i like. So i buy the camera. Yeah! Finally buy my camera le. But is bi buy for mi de:) Thanks bi! After that went town to look for present. So ask her to choose herself. Hope she like it uh. Walk around then they send mi home. Cos my erjie all also wan go ph. So mit them at there. Time to party! Seriously is drink drank drunk! LOL. But lucky bi also go so he send mi home. Wanted to go neverland with my sis de. But cannt already. Yesterday is not really fun. And fucking make mi have flu and sore throat now when tml i got work. Fml! Hate it when sore throat and flu!!! Bi ask mi go see doctor. Today where got dcotor let mi see-.

Photo will upload soon! I today too lazy and tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment