Sunday, April 18, 2010

CHALET




I don't know why the photo some big some small. Lol. So i just upload.
This 2 days at chalet but i came back home is sleep then go back again so no time use lappy. Well, i will shortcut everything. 1st night they mj and is for my family. Then sat bbq is for family and fren night but raining since afternoon but lucky evening time the rain stop. All my gfs and hubby frens also come down. Thanks my gfs for coming down:) Also jielin and sam for the wine:) Love my family and you girls:) I'm damn tired la. Today 7 plus then reach home. Not only mi my gfs all also. Home sweet home KO! But i now still so tired. Going have my beauty sleep soon~.~ This week i think i super good girl never went to club at all. First time neh:) But hor my sick still haven okay. So jialat. Think going see doctor again soon!:( Anyway thanks hubby for everything. Make everything nice nice for mi:)
NO FIGHTING FOR MY GFS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment