Friday, April 2, 2010

Going to be someone wife soon!

Yesterday bi came over to my house to talk to my parents but i was not at home cos i was working. So what they talk i never heard till but when bi text mi say everything is okay. He seems to be so happy la! So when he told mi what my parents say i know they both agree. Bi parents also agree too. So the date and everything will leave it to my parents. This past few days bi is so stress la! But now he can relax le hor:) I know is abit too sudden but i hope i have make the right choice. I was thinking that i won't be marry so fast but wrong. Going to be someone wife soon. Not gf anymore! Everything is different from now le. I hope i can use to it everything. By right today should mit bi parents and is my turn to stress but lucky his parents not free:) So later going shopping! :) Then will be miting my sis they all also!


你為什麼說謊??
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye.
I hope no more next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment