Sunday, April 11, 2010

PH again!





Ya. This week i really go 3 days. Make mi feel so tired! Yesterday is damn pack. Not in a good mood too. Due to some problem but i hope everything is fine now. Went with my gfs and all gone crazy liao. Bth them. I think i'm old liao. My whole body very pain. Then now i'm fucking sick. Sore throat, flu and headache. Need to see doctor soon:( Even hubby also sore throat. The weather not good. Must drink lots of water uh ppl! Today rest at home but i alone:( Parents went out enjoy.
After yesterday i hope everything will be fine for both of us.
I also know what i must do.
Thanks my family for everything:) Loves!!
Do i really have to work so hard for the road i choose?
I don't know am i happy anot.
Happiness? I have?
I have no ans for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment