Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girls night!:)






Yesterday girls night! Went town with all my gfs:) Bring my daughter along wanted to watch movie but nc16. She cannot watch so was thinking how. Then call my sis to come fetch her. Then all say body itchy want to club instead of movie. So we go ph! All of us seems like cannot stop clubbing uh! Is a fri night all was wondering ph fun meh. So take bus down. Inside the bus the 5 of us laughing like nobody business la! I think other ppl think we very noisy but have to take our nonsense:) Then here come the "Ah Siao" try to be funny with us. Make irritating sound then do stupid thing. Er xin la. Then reach ph not really alot of ppl but 1 plus start to abit pack. But not pack as sat. Overall was fun. The 5 of us like crazy only! Seriously i enjoy my days with my babes:) Loves!! Today party again. Abit siao liao. This week i wed, fri and sat ph! Back to last time again..

I want perfect but you can't give mi what i want!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing nor anyone that's perfect in this world. Therefore, sometimes you need to wake up from this unrealistic dream you have now. (:

    ReplyDelete