Saturday, February 6, 2010

Forget about everything!

Thursday esther came over to my house and stay. Went to eat supper with her. Then we around 4 plus sleep. Wake up at 6 plus or 7. Fucking tired lor. Then went to have breakfast with my both sis. Then yesterday afternoon went thai massage! Nice:) Since so long never go massage le. So we plan every month also go 1 time or maybe more. Then the whole day never sleep at all. Cos they at my house mj. After they finish went down bq with esther. Find linken they all. Then they want go oasis but mi and esther don't feel like going so we head home. As today my da jie celebrate her birthday at ph!

Let's make her drunk uh! All my girls:)
Have fun hor!!
Forget everything and let's party tonight!!
Stomach pain:( I think i going to sick le. Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment