Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love or like?

Oh i finally mit bb le! Is damn long we never mit each other le. Went to find him. Around 6 plus went home change then to my da jie house. Cos she ask mi to go her house to help her choose clothes. Stupid right? So by right is mit esther and co at there then i go with my da jie. Then both of us keep ask my er jie go. Until she bth then go with us. Her heart also itchy de lei:) I have been party too much le. Everyweek also ph! Also been drinking alot. Only go clubbing drinking i wont think so much. If not i think alot! I don't know why. Nobody will understand it anyway. So forget it. Reach home quite early cos my both sis want to go home and today i working. Tired! Lucky today dad fetch mi to work:)

All my girls let's stop clubbing!
Is like or love?
Treating mi as what?
I having your love or like?
Is someone taking your love?
That's why i cant have it.
Loving you with my whole heart i get back is this!
I really don't know what to say or do le!

No comments:

Post a Comment