Monday, February 1, 2010

Someday i will make you mine!

No mood now! Well, i also don't know what i'm thinking. I feel myself so irritating. What also not enough for mi. I want your love more and care more. Everything also ask for more! I know i'm greedy. Nobody can do as what i want. I know you can find someone better than mi. Don't know when you will say goodbye to mi. I'm scared! Just hope you will be the last. But is seem like i only can hope. Cos i know is hard! So i can tell myself to forget about everything? Cos is all useless. When i know you gonna leave mi soon. I will leave you first. Even i know myself don't wish to. But no choice have to let go cos your heart no longer belong to mi. I tell myself not to think much but how?!
Is better to let someone love you than you love someone.
Cos you will suffer in the end.
Like now how i love bb.
I need someone who will always stay by my side.
Won't leave mi at all.
Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment