Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You no need mi anymore!

Today wake up quite early. Sis call and ask wanna go bugis anot. So i also nothing to do . Then went shopping with them. Never buy anything just buy my earring. Cos that time drunk until my earring also lost. Tsk. Nice want! After that went to eat steamboat for our dinner at chinatown. Then walk around home sweet home:) Tired! Tml have to wake up early cos the girl coming to make my nail again:)

My nail:) I love it!


Well, this past few day have been thinking alot. I keep think you're so prefect. You won't do anything but i'm wrong in somewhere. Loving you is a wrong thing. Cos you never love mi before! I still tell myself i must believe you no matter what. But overall i'm wrong in everything! Cos you never love at all. I know there is someone in your mind! You still can't let go of it or maybe she is the one. Cos all the way you're treating mi so cold. To you maybe i'm not whoever to you but mi you're. Forget it! I can't turn to anyone cos all my girls is also having the problem. Lucky both my sis have been my listening ear. Thanks sis! When i need someone you 2 will always be there for mi:) Appreciate it! Now i know the one you need is not mi anymore. You no need mi anymore!

Left mi and only!



難到注定愛上你最后傷的是自己
難道注定這一切將是回憶
你的心不屬于我 為何和我在一起
是不是因為寂寞和空虛!

No comments:

Post a Comment