Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I should stop myself from thinking!

Okay. Today work at 2 i wake up at 12. I still very nua la. Slowly do my thing all that. But i still can make it on time:) Today got lots of call to make. So many things to do. But i think is a good thing. Cos i can stop thinking of that. Think of that only make my heart pain. End work at 6 plus then my boss drive mi to bugis. To mit my mummy and sis they all. Shopping time! 3 us of bought clothes. Then just now i wearing heels walk until my leg tired so buy shoes again. I keep on buy shoes lor. Wth. Must stop buying shoes le. My house got alot of shoes! I'm so tired now! I still not feeling well lor:( After eat still feel like vomit. Haiz.


Sleeping time! Goodnight.
bb i love you!
The only person you need in your life is the one who proves to you that he needs you in his.

No comments:

Post a Comment