Sunday, January 31, 2010

A very bad night





PH last night. Before that went grandmother house with my mummy. As i was so boring at home! Waiting for the time to pass. Then around 8 plus dad come find us too. But i going home to change as i miting esther they all at 10. So rush home to change. Then to ph. Is boring la. I don't know why also. No mood at all. Then linken and fire they all come down find us but they left at 1 plus to bq. So left the few of us. Then gary came down to find mi. So we around 4 plus went off to eat. Then esther plan to stay at my house. But in the end she went home. Cos she never bring her thing. Lol. Dad just come home ask mi bath already anot. Funny lor. He say want to go out liao. I do thing damn slow ask mi faster:)

I giving you too much! I taking back my love

No comments:

Post a Comment