Saturday, January 16, 2010

I will still be the same for you

Yesterday mit bb went Chinatown to eat and walk around. Then from there walk to bq and marina. Cos bb want bring mi go to the bridge that i wanted to go. The so call colourful bridge! But still don't know the bridge we go de is that anot. But whatever it is the bridge we went got colour but never change so forget it. Who knows the bridge at where? We never go anywhere as bb have to go back camp today. So went home quite early. As for mi wanted to go clubbing but still a good bb accompany him stay at home:) Go where find right? Lols. My er jie is staying at my house. Yeah! Got ppl accompany and sleep with mi liao:) Thinking when my da jie will be staying with mi? So we 3 sis can sleep together le!

My naughty "daughter"!





Will you be the one i'm always waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment