Friday, January 22, 2010

Love mi more than i love you can?

Hmmm. I have 2 good sis who care for mi alot. I really cherish it alot! Thanks jie and loves. They scared guys play with my feeling kena cheat. But i will be careful de. So no need to worried. I know what to do. I won't love a person blindly anymore. I will love the right person! I have been thinking alot this past few days. I used to have lots of guys. But only 1 or 2 who are serious with mi. They love mi more than i love them. But i choose to let them go. I think i not good enough for them. But when i love the one, i don't know he is serious anot. He love mi more than i love him? I don't know or maybe he think i not good enough for him. But everything is up to him le.
Well, my ex bf ask mi don't find a bf . I ask him why. He told mi now fling is better. Cos now he having a fling and is better. So nowadays ppl like to have fling and not a gf or bf? But for myself i still think a bf is better. I want a bf who care and love mi. Belong to mi only and is not share with other ppl. So if you're not only mine i will let you go. I don't want to share your love with other ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment