Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why it turn out to be like that?


Yesterday accompany mummy to grandmother house. Good right? Until 8 go mit my sis with her. Then went home to bath and change to mit bb. That asshole hor! Everytime think i very slow but end up i faster than him. After that go the place i don't know at where. At there till today morning. I 6 then reach home. I damn tired la! Yesterday alot of ppl ask mi go clubbing but i never go. I also don't know why. Maybe cos of him? Haha. Apple change le.

Just now just go for the interview with linken they all as they also going town. Then end up i buying clothes and make my leg nail. Okay. i spend alot of money today! Shit la. How?:(

Haiz. I now seriously not in a good mood. I don't know how. Who can tell mi? Why and why? Fucking confused now! Maybe is right i not a good girl. I not fit to be anyone gf. I don't deserve the love at all. Don't tell mi how much you love mi! Is a lie.

When i need you but you're not around

No comments:

Post a Comment